Wednesday 2 September 2009

Favourite Affirmations - By Nithyashanti

ALL I NEED IS WITHIN ME NOW

May I be a channel of blessings for someone today.

All is well.

I relax into my natural well-being.

The basis of my life is freedom, the purpose of my life is joy.

The universe adores me, as it knows my broadest intentions.

I love you Nyanasanti, I really love you. (this is a powerful one for many people!)

My actions are inspired and my resources are abundant.

I cannot die, for I was never born!

Life is easy.

All good things happen at the right time.

I change easily.

I was born full of possibilities and I can choose any option.

I can create instantly.

There is no difference to the universe between small and BIG, all is easy.

I am always poised & centered; harmoniously & intelligently I deal with all circumstances.

My desires are all the things that are the best for me and everyone else.

There is plenty of everything for everyone.

I am as powerful and deserving as anyone who exists.

My natural state is health and well-being.

I choose to depart from my body without pain or illness.

I am infinite being.

I am universal intelligence.

THERE ARE NO ORDINARY MOMENTS !

I am a genius and I apply my wisdom.

I am love.

I am truly happy to be me.

I am the most truthful, positive and helpful person I know.

I give something positive to everyone that I meet.

No comments: